The University of Delaware Figure Skating Club is committed to promoting the sport of figure skating at every level. The club boasts a membership of nearly 400 skaters ranging from the very beginning recreational skater to International, World and Olympic level skaters with everything in between. We are proud to support competitors in singles, pairs, ice dancing, synchronized skating and adult skating. The club has helped in providing jackets to skaters who have qualified to compete at the United States Figure Skating Championships, the United States Junior Figure Skating Championships and the United States Synchronized Skating Championships. Several times per year the club hosts USFS test sessions so that our skaters may progress through the levels of figure skating. For our skaters who are focused on testing and who join us at our annual banquet we award the tests medals for each test they pass during the previous 12 months. We look forward to providing support and recognition to out members and future members.
To join the University of Delaware Figure Skating Club please go to the following link to renew membership or update your contact information on-line.
LINK TO MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
Exciting new process for membership!! UDFSC Memberships can now be renewed on line at the Entryeeze Website that many members have used for competitions!! Please remember to sign the waiver on the back and complete all information . It is important to keep us up to date with your email address since most of our communication is through email.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who is eligble for the Introductory membership? A person who has never been a member of US Figure Skating at any time, except as a Basic Badge member, may join for the Introductory rate of $65. There was no dues increase for this category of membership this year. Introductory members receive all the benefits of a full home club member, including membership in USFS, Skating Magazine, testing priviledges at UDFSC rates, Club ice at UDFSC. After the first year, Introductory members renew at the regular home club membership rate.
2. How does the Collegiate membership work? Any college student enrolled in a matriculated program of study my join UDFSC at the four year collegiate membership rate which is a savings of 50%. Students may be enrolled in any year of their studies and receive a four year membership regardless of their graduation year. Collegiate members do not renew until their four year membership expires, but we do ask that they complete an Update form to keep the Club current with address and emails. Proof of college attendance is required by UDFSC and USFS. A copy of transcripts, semester bill or other proof of enrollment is required upon first enrollment only. Since this is a reduced rate, second family members to a collegiate member are not eligible for the reduced subsequest family member rate. They will need to enroll as a full home club member, unless they too are attending college and eligible for the collegiate rate for themselves.
3. When do memberships start? All USFS memberships start on July 1 and end on June 30th, regardless of when you become a member.
4. What is the Associate membership? An Associate membership is available to persons who are members of other skating clubs as home club members, but they skate or train at the University of Delaware. In order to represent the University of Delaware on a synchronized skating team, either a home club or associate membership is required.
5. How do I change my membership to UDFSC if I am a Home Club member at another Figure Skating Club? If you renew your membership for the new year starting July 1st, you may change your home club simply by completing a UDFSC application and paying the membership dues. However, if you have joined another club and want to change mid-year, you must complete a Change of Home Club form which can be found on the USFS website. Copies are also available in the mailbox area of the Rust Arena. You must have an Officer of your current club sign the form before sending it to the University of Delaware FSC, with an UDFSC application and membership fee.
Questions? Contact the Membership Chair at the following email: email@example.com