UDFSC Memberships are now renewed on line at the Entryeeze Website!! Click the link in the membership section. Please remember to sign the waiver, in the additional information section, and complete all information. It is important to keep us up to date with your email address since most of our communication is through email.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who is eligble for the Introductory membership? A person who has never been a member of US Figure Skating at any time, except as a Basic Badge member, may join at the introductory discounted rate. Introductory members receive all the benefits of a full home club member, including membership in USFS, Skating Magazine, testing privileges at UDFSC rates, Club ice at UDFSC. After the first year, Introductory members renew at the regular home club membership rate.
2. How does the Collegiate membership work? Any college student enrolled in a matriculated program of study my join UDFSC at the four year collegiate membership rate which is a savings of 50%. Students may be enrolled in any year of their studies and receive a four year membership regardless of their graduation year. Collegiate members do not renew until their four year membership expires, but we do ask that they complete an Update form to keep the Club current with address and emails. Proof of college attendance is required by UDFSC and USFS. A copy of transcripts, semester bill or other proof of enrollment is required upon first enrollment only. Since this is a reduced rate, second family members to a collegiate member are not eligible for the reduced subsequest family member rate. They will need to enroll as a full home club member, unless they too are attending college and eligible for the collegiate rate for themselves.
3. When do memberships start? All USFS memberships start on July 1 and end on June 30th, regardless of when you become a member.
4. What is the Associate membership? An Associate membership is available to persons who are members of other skating clubs as home club members, but they skate or train at the University of Delaware. In order to represent the University of Delaware on a synchronized skating team, either a home club or associate membership is required.
5. How do I change my membership to UDFSC if I am a Home Club member at another Figure Skating Club? If you renew your membership for the new year starting July 1st, you may change your home club simply by completing a UDFSC application online and paying the membership dues. However, if you have joined another club and want to change mid-year, you must notify the Membership Chair of your current Home Club to request the Change of Home Club through the USFS database. UDFSC will be notified of the change. Enroll with UDFSC by selecting the membership type "Mid-Season Transfer Home". Contact the Membership Chair at email@example.com with any questions!