University of Delaware Figure Skating Club, Inc
Test Application Procedures
♦Test applications are processed through entryeeze. You can access the application by clicking on the link at the top of this page.
♦Follow instructions on Entryeeze to sign up for the test.
Fees in addition to regular test fees
♦Non Members of UDFSC must pay an additional $30.00 non member fee per test session.
TEST FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE*
Test applicants should heed the following before submitting an application
1) Test fees are non refundable so be sure that you and/or your coach are available to take the test at any time on the scheduled day. There is no guarantee that scheduling requests can be accommodated.
2) Testers and coaches should be prepared to test up to one hour before their scheduled time. If the test session runs early and you are not present one hour before your scheduled time, you risk forfeiting your test.
3) When submitting an application for a contingent test, be aware that your test fee is forfeited if you are unable to take the contingent test.
4) Please be aware that the test session registration may close before the published deadline if the test session fills up.
5) Scheduling the tests involves many variables; individual needs cannot always be accommodated. Think carefully before submitting an application for testing on a day that you have other commitments.
6) If UDFSC is not your home club, a letter of permission from your home club must be received prior to the test date or you will not be allowed to test.
7) Please have a valid email address and a valid coach's email address when you submit your application and be sure to check the schedule on www.udfsc.com for schedule updates.
*Test Fees will only be refunded if the following 3 criteria are met:
1) The Skater is unable to test due to injury or severe illness.
2) UDFSC must receive written/emailed notification that the skater is injured and is withdrawing from the test no later than the day before the test session
3) A doctor's note must be provided before the refund will be processed.
♦All applicants must, at the time of the test, be a member in good standing of the USFSA. Your USFSA number must appear on the test application on the reverse side of this sheet. Put applied for in the space requesting your USFSA number if you are a new member and have not yet received your USFSA card.
♦Anyone taking a test without a current USFSA membership becomes a defacto UDFSC member, and all USFSA/UDFSC membership dues must be paid immediately.
♦If you are taking USFSA tests at other clubs, you must get a letter of permission from the UDFSC to verify that you are a member in good standing of the UDFSC or use a copy of the good standing letter provided to all UDFSC members.
To contact the test chair please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call UDFSC office at (302) 831-4686